Discuss What is the most pointless tool invented for tiling. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Your right. I had to use 17 in bathroom a few months ago and could believe how badly they fitted. Not one fitted without having to trim the plug in pieces or the tile trims with a craft knife or having to place red wedges all over the place. What should have been completed in seconds turned into a right nightmare.

I do wetrooms for a plumbing comp ( disabled type) and the local care group insist on these round corners ... bloody nightmare to get them to fit nicely .. trim here ans trim there.. then gaffer tape into place once siliconed into position..ffs..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What is the most pointless tool invented for tiling. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB