Discuss what laser in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

Interesting post!! I have the dewalt laser with the Bosch telescopic pole, very easy to use, I sometimes with the line had more definition but that's probably just my eyes lol. One problem that does happen a lot with me though is the amount of times I'm levelling something and it just happens to be at the same height as the tightners on my telescopic pole.... Right pain in the bum I tell thee!! Funny though, when I first got my laser I thought it was my best tool but over the years I tend to use it less, use my conventional spirit levels much more in the last year.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to what laser in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hey. I doing my first walk-in tiled shower. The shower is 4’x8’. Most of the floor is covered...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB