Discuss What power washer in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Great ! thinking about it, all i ever do is wash the motors and sometimes spay the drive over to blow a bit of moss -off , thanks guys i will look at the k2 then ....... :thumbsup:

You can't go wrong mate. I have one too and love it! I had a part crack internally last year and lost a lot of pressure. It was out of warranty, but karcher picked it up & repaired it all for a good price and changed a few other bits to get it as good as new. Great company!

C

Concrete guy

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What power washer in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Any recommends please , looking at this one Karcher K5 Premium :thumbsup: what do you use guys ?
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
D
When you have a new young-en to come and work for you do you have a laugh on them ? a guy i know...
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T
D
At the moment please my van is coming to the end of its road now ! so do you guys know of any...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
He's working down here for a guy from back home, (NE). He picked up his new car last week, 09...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB