Discuss What size SWA cable and what Distribution boards required to shed and garden office. Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

What size SWA cable and what Distribution boards required to shed and garden office. Discussion ThreadWhat size SWA cable and what Distribution boards required to shed and garden office. Electrical Advice

Want to install a garden shed with Tumble Dryer and separate garden office building. I have run duct from side of house to where garden shed is going to be, then run another duct to where garden office is going to be. I am planning of having the office heated by electric most likely a plinth heater. All the duct is buried in concrete and will not be disturbed as under garden walls. What size SWA cable do I need to run from where it will go through wall to consumer unit to the shed and then from shed to office. Also what distribution board will I need in both shed and office. I am going get an electrician to complete final works but just trying to do most of the leg work before hand.

What size SWA cable and what Distribution boards required to shed and garden office. for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to What size SWA cable and what Distribution boards required to shed and garden office. Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Lou

Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Staffordshire
Website
https://www.TilersForums.com
What member type are you?
  1. Support Rep (here to provide support only)
Business Name
TilersForums.com

Thread Information

Title
What size SWA cable and what Distribution boards required to shed and garden office. Electrical Advice
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Electrical Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
None

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond