Discuss What size trowel in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

gixer11

Hi guys, after some more advice. Im about to start tiling new ensuite with 450x300x10mm ceramics. What size trowel do you recomend, vast majority of tiles are going onto unscimmed plasterboard ( except where ive tanked ) while the rest will be going onto a small scimmed concrete block wall.
Also in the corners, what size expansion joint do i need to leave for silicone, was hoping to keep it at 2mm same as the grout lines. Thanks :thumbsup:

Reply to What size trowel in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I have nearly finished cleaning up and sealing 300 reclaimed 6 inch quarries that are 1 inch...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
I'm embarking on tiling a kitchen, wall-to-wall (under washing machine etc). most of the floor...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a keen DIYer and have chosen an Impey Aqua Dec 4 and waterguard tanking kit. The Aqua...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
What size trowel
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.