Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss What to useto stop water spraying everywhere on my Plasplugs wet cutter? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

maybe this
sou1.jpg

B

Bolter

lol you seriously didnt realise it sprayed water one way? :lol:

I just put enough water in to just cover the blade mate. And just top it up a little every now and then.

Had mine for a good few years now without problems. The guards are useless, the guide aswell. But it works great so Im happy. I have the option to borrow a bigger cutter if needed.

Labourer annoying you? Fill it to the brim with ice cold water, turn it around without him seeing. Mark out a really complicated shape on a tile and tell him to go cut it :D :smilielol5:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
A full face mask will help...:lol:
techFaceMask.jpg

And a pinny...

1294352021_2c49ac0b3d.jpg
#

like this one that Ajax123 wears..:lol:

OMG where on earth did you find this. I remember this party. Was an evening for swingers an I apparently swung the wrong way.....:lol::lol::lol:

S

Stan001

I have a plastplugs cutter – it’s simple, you put a sponge on top of the tile you are cutting, this catches everything! I have an old sponge that stays on the wet cutter for exactly that reason and it’s such a habit I don’t even notice me putting the sponge on and off. (an old Ardex or BAL ‘brick’ sponge is perfect)
Please don’t cut backwards. It’s dangerous and the spray is still going to go all over the place.

Reply to What to useto stop water spraying everywhere on my Plasplugs wet cutter? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking at getting a sigma. I am contemplating between the sigma ceramic cutter...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Finding it a little hard to get my head around something and hoping one of you might be...
Replies
Views
O
Hello everybodies! I've decided to sell my wet cutter. Rubi's beast of a machine, The DX 350...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Hello lads It was just over 3 years that I have been using my Dewalt tile saw when it got...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
What to useto stop water spraying everywhere on my Plasplugs wet cutter?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%