Discuss What tools are we having for christmas then !!!!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
I thought 'what the heck' I'll treat myself today. So I splashed out on one of these: It got top marks on a Gadget Show test. Only £15, but £30 everywhere else. One place was charging £35!
[DLMURL="http://www.dunelm-mill.com/shop/aladdin-challenger-vacuum-travel-flask-222974"]Aladdin Challenger Vacuum Travel Flask | Dunelm[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What tools are we having for christmas then !!!!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there, We have red quarry tiles in our indoor entrance hall and my wife would like to paint...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone. I've decided to come off the tools for the foreseeable future and take some...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hey all, New to the forum so go easy ;) I've finished tiling my bathroom floor with honed...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB