Discuss What van man! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
It's not about how much you spend upfront with a van. It's about what you can afford each month. I have to earn £400 Each month to pay for my van. That's the first 6 hours I work each week. I reckon that's a fair cost to bear, but you gotta decide what works for you. I never will own a van this way, but I will always have a reliable van..... Bargain.

Christ I have 2 vans and they don't cost me that, what you got a gold plated transporter [emoji15]

Somerset
Christ I have 2 vans and they don't cost me that, what you got a gold plated transporter [emoji15]

I am simply a boy racer tradesman. LED lights, alloys, stripes, armrests, multi-million pound stereo, coffee machine, massage seat, going to work lights, coming home refrigerated beer cooler, satnav voiced by Katherine Jenkins, lowered suspension, water bed........... :lol:

And don't forget the insurance, tax, and fuel (currently reduced to £1.12/litre at my local ASDA).

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
I am simply a boy racer tradesman. LED lights, alloys, stripes, armrests, multi-million pound stereo, coffee machine, massage seat, going to work lights, coming home refrigerated beer cooler, satnav voiced by Katherine Jenkins, lowered suspension, water bed........... :lol:

And don't forget the insurance, tax, and fuel (currently reduced to £1.12/litre at my local ASDA).

Coffe machine in a van, I'd buy a new van just for that [emoji106]

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What van man! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
Hello one and all, I have a 240m2 floor tiling job to price, including a tile upstand edged with...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB