Discuss what we all got on then ??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stewart

Two floor to do tomorrow.... one of them started last week, but customer wants a strange design on the out side of the boarder, so I gave him the weekend to think about what he's asking. The other was also prepped last week and will tile tomorrow then grout Tuesday morning. Then I'm off down to Yorkshire for the rest of the week to visit family and let them know we're having another baby (about time as Fiona is five months pregnant.......)

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
Two floor to do tomorrow.... one of them started last week, but customer wants a strange design on the out side of the boarder, so I gave him the weekend to think about what he's asking. The other was also prepped last week and will tile tomorrow then grout Tuesday morning. Then I'm off down to Yorkshire for the rest of the week to visit family and let them know we're having another baby (about time as Fiona is five months pregnant.......)

wahey,congratulations stew,is this number 2?

H

hillhead

Nice one Stewart:thumbsup:
Tomorrow i'm back to a new build(9 days there already),i have ground floor all tiled(89m2 600x600 polished porcelain).Ensuite walls and floor finished,
bathroom i have floor and walls(inc 2 marble slabs as shower walls).
Mosaic floor in shower area tomorrow and bottom cuts then grouting plus i have steps to dining room to tile so tuesday early for finish i hope.
Then a 8m2 floor to ditra and tile wednesday(well priced:thumbsup:).
Thursday/friday/saturday not sure yet,either bathroom 30 miles away of a marble bathroom and ensuite 14 miles away,plenty in pipe now with a 90m2 600x600x20mm polished marble floor to start in 2 weeks and full houses after that.Picking up nicely here so hope everyone else is good too:thumbsup:

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

How and where do you start with a pool leak ? how they hell do you identify where the leak / s are ? anywho, same sort of week for me atm, w.c. walls, kitchen floor, and a bathroom walls and en-suite walls to do, and anything else I can squeeze in, don't think I'll manage any more as I'm going back home Friday for lil Sister's 40th
easy really mate because the pool is under-construction there should -not be any water comeing in to the pool while we are render/tiling but there was!!! so you have to stop it ,because what comes in will go out when full of bathing water :yikes: and the builders should have built a de-watering system to stop ground water getting to the shell !!
they did not:yikes: so now they are trying to build one!!lol fools :coolgleamA: good luck and great new's stew!:hurray::hurray::hurray:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to what we all got on then ??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
O
    • Winner
    • Informative
So as a couple of you may be aware, @Simon Dale his daughter Katrina, and myself are on a...
Replies
Views
L
T
    • Winner
***I suppose we'll get it but this is not intended for the usual Rubi vs Sigma war.*** I can't...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
what we all got on then ???
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.