Discuss what would you do in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

nybor62

TF
rotherham
recently i have been working at glanford park , home of scun-thorpe utd
was there sat morn when commercial manager approached me would i bi interested in tiling all the old toilet blocks around the ground, we would like you to price for them and cut out the contractor i have been working for

probs about 200 m2 , i told him i do a lot of work for the said company and would,nt like to poach is work , told them you can approach him and tell him what your planing or i will speak to him and see if he as a problem with it

just wondering what you think

Reply to what would you do in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Got a kitchen floor to do and it consists of a concrete floor which then meets a timber floor...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
I have a small ensuite that is 1950mm on 2 sides, the other two sides are 1850mm. I have 800mm...
Replies
Views
Alan Bentley
A
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm after some genuine comments on a job that someone did for me recently. I'd...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

rotherham

Thread Information

Title
what would you do
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.