UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss What you up to this week.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

weekend off for me too , :grin: i have two pools on the go at the moment one in north london, the other in cobham surrey on the exclusive estate most of the chelsea players live :yikes: ( why not the Arsenal ) i never get jobs for them:mad2: worked for united player's in cheshire before too:prrr:.
oh this pool has been tiled twice before and failed ,so we are doing it properly ( bloody builders ) lol

D

DHTiling

got a big outside set of steps to start but i think heavy rain forecast tomoorow,also customer form hell isnt answering there phone so i assume that ones a no go for tommorow as wella s they were meant to be getting a window put in

just back from sunny co durham had a top weekend looks like i may have some more time off yippeee

jamie.. wish ya had said... i would have met up.?

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
soz dave i didnt even think,it was alast minute escape weekend from the kids for me and the wife,will be either going back to same place next time or staying in gateshead area at a hotel we sometimes go to will meet up next time for a few shandy pops!:drool5:

it was actually hot on saturday until i decided to take my top off whilst fishing and the minute i did that the clouds appeared lol musta scared the sun away my chalk white scotsmans body lol

L

Lily Swizzle

Well I'll be making jam this week as the raspberries are taking over the garden. Have run out of things to tile as I've done the kitchen and bathroom now (with all your help!).... may attempt the bathroom floor one of these days though..... I'll be back for all your expert advice when I can get my head round it and my arse into gear so to speak...... Have a lovely week all of you... I've missed the banter... x

P

paul flight

having a weels break from tiling a ski lodge in val d isere . in french alps then back next tuesday to start the stairs which are all diff hights. great a ....:mad2: good news is that i picked up more work here have just quoted for a steam room full install and have got that one at a vvvvery nice price. start that end oct. but need this week to recharge batteries.the owners of property out here are minted!!!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What you up to this week.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I recently visited an establishment and went to use the facilities and this was it! I was...
Replies
Views
Hi am Vinny, i am new to this forum and looking for advice on some old tiles that need replacing
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.