UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss What you up to this weekend.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doit4u

Pottering about at home. Changing the pull switch on the shower. Keeping the guy who is painting the outside of the house in heavily sugared coffee - had to pay someone else to do it as my knees just won't cope with the ladder work these days.

Some one coming to collect some old kitchen wall units that I kept when I redid my kitchen 4 years ago. Was going to put them up in the garage but never got round to it, as it would have meant taking down the existing shelves so seemed a bit of a waste of time.

Baking some bread so we can have yummy bacon butties for lunch. Probably go to the pub for a couple this evening. Trying to find something worth watching on TV tonight as noy into football.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
Just got back from finishing a bathroom, had to go in to fit coving and and put up a light and pick up my cheque!
Want to get mats in for next bathroom on monday but can't due to Natwest's incompetence.

403534_4177272195908_1823763875_n.jpg

Just chilling with my son this weekend, 8 3/4 months and he's walking now so need eyes in the back of my head!

T

Topshop

Getting ready for my annual guys canoe/camping/drinking weekend next week. This is like my 20th year doing this trip. We used to canoe down the CT river a few miles camp the weekend then a few more miles on Sunday but now that we are getting older so we just paddle across the river and drink all weekend and paddle back on Sunday. We have a nice secluded spot. This trip is the highlight of my year. About the only time the wife and step daughters leave me alone. No chicken clucking allowed.

I have to get the canoe down fron the garage rafters, dig out and dust off the camping gear, and smoke the baby back ribs to be heated up on the trip.:drool5:

K

kaharrison9

Due to workmen not allowed to be in some swanky apartments i'm working on at weekends.

It's given us chance to try out some differant products that i intend to use on a wetroom shortly.

Have just mounted 2m2 of glass mosaics onto marmox board with Bal mosaic fix and am then going to give the new N C starlike epoxy grout a try.

Tomorrow looks to be full sun so planning to go walking in the Dales with the family

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What you up to this weekend.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I am thinking of training to gain city and guilds on weekends I’m just wondering is there...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.