Discuss What you up to today..? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Got a small porch floor to blitz... then over to PHG's new showroom to lay some display floors..

Also got a new handle for my Sigma 3bk, going to try a pull handle on it as i like the smaller foot on this handle and after tests it is very good for taking small cut offs from hard tiles, where as the klick klock is fab for pure breaking power on granite etc but i like my 2G cutting action , so going to try that version on the 600mm cutter...

Putting floor in a wetroom I'm doin. Just got three pieces of skirting to put in then done. :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365250590.482084.jpg

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
I've just got home. Got the walls striped and boarded out. Been out to get supplies for this week and dropped them off on site. Cleaned down both bathrooms after boarding.
Then i drilled the hole through the wall in the kitchen to fit the integral dryer this week.
Not bad for 4 hours work. Jobs only a mile from my house though :thumbup:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
You hope :).

Sat outside son's , guess who has slept in.

Bang on Dave, he's my plasterer and I was there yesterday while he boarded it. He knows better not to give me out of plumb and uneven walls.

Tiling started 30x10 metros in a sagey green colour, quite nice actually :thumbsup:

Reply to What you up to today..? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Sometimes work has been hard, sometimes frustrating, stressful etc. But i can't remember the...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
I started a job for a new builder today , got to the job found the plumber their cutting tracks...
Replies
Views
P
Evening all....... this job has been a bit of debacle!...to say the least........it started off...
Replies
Views
Protilers
P
R
Hi everyone, I have been doing a lot of the wooden floor effect tiles lately and decided to...
Replies
Views
ruairi mac
R
D
I have a 3bk and i like the KK handle but thought i would try out the pull handle that i so like...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB