Discuss What you up to today..? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Sorry mate didn't spot they were 300mm. Topps ones are 200 but those you're fixing are a much nicer colour.

Half tiled bathroom with fully tiled shower cubicle, got most of it done today. Got all the scribing into corners to do yet, around bath, round shower tray and window reveal, then a sandstone effect floor. Floor is all over place though 20mm difference between high and low points in a 3m x 1.8m room. Pass the Levelflex please. :thumbsup:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Float and set a ceiling and a wall....hav'nt done a Saturday for yonks....

I'm the same Mark, don't normally do weekends even when I'm stacked out. 5 days is my working week. End of. But.....I lost a day this week so I thought while my customer is away on holiday I'll sneak a day in, quite productive as well. Got another bathroom to do through this one, so no complaints from me :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What you up to today..? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Sometimes work has been hard, sometimes frustrating, stressful etc. But i can't remember the...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
I started a job for a new builder today , got to the job found the plumber their cutting tracks...
Replies
Views
P
Evening all....... this job has been a bit of debacle!...to say the least........it started off...
Replies
Views
Protilers
P
R
Hi everyone, I have been doing a lot of the wooden floor effect tiles lately and decided to...
Replies
Views
ruairi mac
R
D
I have a 3bk and i like the KK handle but thought i would try out the pull handle that i so like...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB