Discuss What's for Xmas dinner.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Prem Tiler

how's that Taylor Made driver doing Dean? I've got the 9.5 dgs Afterburner (Taylor Made) and it's a beeeeast when I hit the sweet spot.:thumbsup:

Played Sunday and it didn't let me down once! It let me down twice. lol Serously getting on well with it. On Sunday my tee shots were geeping me in the running as my chipping was a mess due to bad back. Putting not much better either but that was mainly down to the slow greens from the rain Saturday. Being my 1st season I'm sill getting used to the changes in surface on the cources through the seasons.

Ohg and Dan, You should give it a go. I never thought I would get hooked like I am but it really is a great sport.

D

doug boardley

Hes old enought too take it up now then! get them young mate they will thank you for it forever. I know I would rather my littlen play golf than football any day!! Better morals and standards to be found at a gentlemans club. Will give you a great excuse to spend more time with them too!
they're both doing gymnastics, H is doing footie (G can't till easter..age thing),,,August H starts judo (again G can't start till next August) and somehow in between I've got to teach them fishing and rabbiting:smilewinkgrin: always a pleasure and never a chore when you can see thm beam smile at you:thumbsup:

S

SandyFloor

A man had just sat down to his Christmas lunch when the doorbell rang. Rather disgruntled he went to answer the door. On opening it there was a snail on the doorstep. "I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing your Christmas lunch with a hungry snail" said the snail.

The man lost his temper and kicked the snail down the path and returned to his lunch.

A year later the man was once again sitting down to have his Christmas lunch when the doorbell rang again. Again he answered the door and there was the same snail on the doorstep who said " What did you do that for?"

Reply to What's for Xmas dinner.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm currently prepping a shower for tiling. One wall has been built out for the shower...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a shower tray installed and it is sitting away from the wall. I am going to...
Replies
Views
Hi All Had a panic when we had to rip out some of our floor tiles after a plumbing leak...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
What's for Xmas dinner..
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.