Discuss Whats peoples plans tonight? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ive been drinking Desperado tiquila beer whilst assembling my brand new Dewalt24000 !!!:hurray: Think id best leave the blade and power off till the morning....:8:

Yeh, I think you have the right idea there. Good JUDGEment call :p

D

Dougs Third Go

this morning my plans were I'd either got it wrong over the last two years, or I'd done it right. I'm totally relaxed enjoying my bottle of red tonight in the knowledge that two years of positive reinforcement training my dog has turned out trump card, not gonna harp on about it as most members will have seen Ruby's pics from when she was a pup but suffice to say at 2 year old she's very nearly the finished article #veryproudvizslaslave :)

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Im a singer in my spare time. Just done a gig for charity to raise money for research into sudden infant death syndrome. Next week I'm doing a 40's vintage dance...

And a very fine voice you have Alan.:thumbsup: that coupled with your indisputable knowledge of all things screed related, and your ability to share with it with morons like me, makes you imho a true gent and all round good chap.

Thanks Alan, for all your advice, on, and off the forums.:hurray:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Last fishing trip of the year!!
Gonna get gassed. 
Booked my honeymoon today, 5 nights in Magaluf.. 
Kids are going to gran & papas..
Had a fall out with builder I work with but do I care??
Not in the slightest!!

Not working too fast were you Stef?

85m - 3 days, you can't have been on your own, surely :lol:

S

Stef

Not working too fast were you Stef?

85m - 3 days, you can't have been on your own, surely :lol:

Me & my boy John.

Pulled in another tiler to do the WC floor & a small ensuite floor or I wouldn't have been finished.

I was meant to be starting another house for them on Monday & they pulled in another tiler to push the job on.
I was under the impression that the tiler was starting the large difficult ensuite with Travertine but no they have stuck him into a bathroom (big box with no window, simple to tile 40m2) with 600x300 ceramics.
That was my bonus in that house as I would have tiled the walls in a shift.
Not happy is an understatement so I'm spending time with my kids as its the holidays then me & the new wife are off for a wee honeymoon.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Whats peoples plans tonight? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
So the vans packed for tiling a kitchen with the finest cots world tiles from Ctd tomorrow, now...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for some advice.... A returning client has came to me in a bit of a dilemma and...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L
Im off to work again this morning to crack on some more of a kitchen install im currently...
Replies
Views
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB