Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss What's the best diamond wheel cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

S

Smudger

I used to have a top diamond wheel cutter but can't remember the make (italian I think). It would go through anythink without damaging the edges. I've got a crappy one I used when I did my kitchen & bathroom, but not man enough for the real thing. What do you guys think? Don't want to break the bank as I just starting out again (my bank hate me as it is) but the finish has to be tip-top so expecting to pay a bit.

D

DHTiling

Doug...
MSN-Emoticon-lol-126.gif

p.s moved to tools forum..

D

DHTiling

I used to have a top diamond wheel cutter but can't remember the make (italian I think). It would go through anythink without damaging the edges. I've got a crappy one I used when I did my kitchen & bathroom, but not man enough for the real thing. What do you guys think? Don't want to break the bank as I just starting out again (my bank hate me as it is) but the finish has to be tip-top so expecting to pay a bit.

Sigma maybe..?

Reply to What's the best diamond wheel cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Hi people, i am new to the trade and i am looking to buy a manual tile cutter at my training i...
Replies
Views
Renserve
R
Hi everyone 🙂.My friend has a cheap ceramic cutting machine that i don't like working with. it...
Replies
Views
Hi Peeps, I'm new to this site but been in the game a looooong time :) Looking to purchase a new...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am a DIYer and want to tile my en-suite. What tile cutter do you recommend that won't...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
What's the best diamond wheel cutter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%