Discuss whats the best method to get the smaller jobs at first? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rookery

I wouldnt expect much from Yellow Pages. Firstly, do some splashies for friends, neighbours, family. Then when you've done a few, go round the kitchen shops and ask if you can do a display or two. That will check your quality and if good enough, might get you some referrals from them. Then try and get in with a plumber and kitchen fitter for further leads. Keep your eyes open. Every time you see a skip drop your card through the door.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to whats the best method to get the smaller jobs at first? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post. I’m currently doing a job on my house where we’ve moved the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB