Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss whats the best wet cutter(up to £700) in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

G

garretridge

i notice tradetiler have a price promice on at the moment..i can get one from tooled up via the price inspector website for £599-95 inc vat and delivery..i really dont need a free angle grinder coz i have 3 already:lol: so i wonder if they can match that price..if they can ile buy it right now..sumone tell them to ring me before my wife finds out..lol:yikes:..07830 112842..ive decided ile go for the dewalt as long as it is £600 no more:hurray:
give dave a ring and let me know how you get on might invest in one myself if he can do a deal like that been looking at if for a while too great bit of kit to impress the customers!:thumbsup:

P

Perry

in over 20 yrs of tiling i have never felt the need to spend so much money on cutters and grinders etc, where the money needs to be spent is on decent blades and cutting wheels, you can buy cheap grinders and cheap cutting machines, the blades/cutting disc are the essential peice of kit...£6, 700 on a cutter, id rather spend it on a holiday!!! seriously
You need to spend the money on good equipment when you have tilers working for you or it will cost you a lot more in the long run :pete

Reply to whats the best wet cutter(up to £700) in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

my trusty old wickes wet tile cutter never got returned last time i lent it out. but only cost...
Replies
Views
A
Hi Have had a look online but cannot see details on some of the older rubi saw's. Looking to...
Replies
Views
arrow
A
Hi, I've recently completed a two week course at uk pro tiling. Loved it and really want to...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
Morning chaps! I have been lurking on here for a while now, gathering bits of information and...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
S
Hi guys, I have some 305x305 marble tiles I need to cut into 10mm strips. I have a very basic...
Replies
Views
Sporty
S

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
whats the best wet cutter(up to £700)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • BAL

Votes: 26 30.2%