Discuss What's the dumbest mistake you've made on a job? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

I was skimming a ceiling once, middle of summer and was wearing cut off jeans, also gone commando. The lady of the house brought me a coffee just as i was reaching into the ceiling/ wall corner and I was at full stretch on my trestle when Percy decides to pop out 'cos my flies had come undone:yikes: I couldn't really do owt as I had my trowel in one hand and my handboard in the other:yikes: but the lady diffused the situation by saying "I guess you'd like a scone with your drink then!":lol:

S

SandyFloor

I was skimming a ceiling once, middle of summer and was wearing cut off jeans, also gone commando. The lady of the house brought me a coffee just as i was reaching into the ceiling/ wall corner and I was at full stretch on my trestle when Percy decides to pop out 'cos my flies had come undone:yikes: I couldn't really do owt as I had my trowel in one hand and my handboard in the other:yikes: but the lady diffused the situation by saying "I guess you'd like a scone with your drink then!":lol:

Hang on.....you were wearing cut off jeans, nothing underneath, flies undone and standing on a trestle with your little man hanging out ....I'm sure some have been put on the sex offenders register for less :lol:

Reply to What's the dumbest mistake you've made on a job? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, it's my first time here and I'm desperate to solve this problem. Can someone please tell me...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

macten

Esteemed
Arms
TF
Nottingham

Thread Information

Title
What's the dumbest mistake you've made on a job?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.