UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss What's your company name? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Just thought it would be nice to see what company names going about :)

Reply to this with your company name, and why you chose it :)

I haven't got a tiling firm and I'm sure you know my heating company name. I'll have a think about what name I'd call a tiling firm though and reply when I've set my mind on something :)

For those that are thinking of their own company name. There are a few tips and guides for naming products and services on the net, i'll fish them out when I get a minute. They just state what you need to think about before arriving at your name and things like that.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Nah I've fitted many laminates and woods myself too. Used to sell it at Topps actually too lol. Have an account with IDS where topps get some of it from though now ;) Nearly sold it online a year back too.

The Quickstep range is a really good range and it's well known to customers so it's always easy to sell. That's a good laminate to fit in my opinion, never any problems like.

L

L & R CERAMICS

Nah I've fitted many laminates and woods myself too. Used to sell it at Topps actually too lol. Have an account with IDS where topps get some of it from though now ;) Nearly sold it online a year back too.

The Quickstep range is a really good range and it's well known to customers so it's always easy to sell. That's a good laminate to fit in my opinion, never any problems like.
i done a hallway with quickstep back in the 90ts ,and we started noticing gaps in the wood ,fortunateley the shop we were doing it for in aintree, took the blame and we ended up using the filler pastes you can get to hide the gaps ,i think this shop was the first company to bring it over to england

Reply to What's your company name? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’ve a fairly basic question I thinks, hope someone can help me out with. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi all I was hoping to get your opinions / thoughts on some work done in the kitchen by the...
Replies
Views
What are electric cleaning brushes? . Powered by electricity, it can scrub anywhere in your...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.