UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss What's your company name? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

GazTech

Yorkshire Tiling Services........

Sounds to be bigger than it is - in case of expansion.
Also I do cover the whole of West Yorkshire.
Yorkshire Tiling services? YTS good one leather
icon10.gif

C

Caledonian Tiling

Caledonian Tiling Solutions

Reason being the link to Caledonia being the name given to Scotland by
the Romans, and also how famous the Romans are for their designs of
stone work etc in their Sauna/Bathrooms etc, so there is a double link being
from Scotland & the kind of work im involved in.

I didnt fancy the initials or name on the company logo "Tommy the Tiler"
or "Gerry the Grouter" etc
icon7.gif

Im not so sure the initials are so memorable to customers...

Caledonian.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What's your company name? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’ve a fairly basic question I thinks, hope someone can help me out with. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi all I was hoping to get your opinions / thoughts on some work done in the kitchen by the...
Replies
Views
What are electric cleaning brushes? . Powered by electricity, it can scrub anywhere in your...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.