Discuss Whats your Day Rate ?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

strummerman

having trouble quoting other peoples posts for some reason , so , @ Dave , i was wanting to get an idea if what i thought was right was about right and it appears as though it is , i would point them in the direction of your Bro , however , he would rather starve than work for the MIL , trust me on that !!!!!!!![/

no woman as ever got the better of me they soon come round to my way of thinkin

surrey
well dont do day rate much, but if i do its 250 per day , i will say i normally price according to if i like customer , if its a old couple that are struggling for money then i have charged 90 per day to help out , if its a customer thats a [No swearing please] then it could work out 400 a day , iam at that age now if i dont like the punter then i out price my self so i try not to work for them lol

Last edited by a moderator:
D

diamondtiling

well dont do day rate much, but if i do its 250 per day , i will say i normally price according to if i like customer , if its a old couple that are struggling for money then i have charged 90 per day to help out , if its a customer thats a [No swearing please] then it could work out 400 a day , iam at that age now if i dont like the punter then i out price my self so i try not to work for them lol

Are you for real? £400 a day? you would struggle to get £200 a day right now

A

aph257

i priced myself out of a job last month, or thought i did, but still got it!!!! (should have put another £20/day on)

Reply to Whats your Day Rate ?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all I was hoping to get your opinions / thoughts on some work done in the kitchen by the...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Whats your Day Rate ??
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.