Guest viewing is limited

Discuss what's your tonight's tipple then ?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Perry

couple of years ago when I was working up in Central Highlands, the customer that I was working for ( an ex pat from Kendal and an old rugbbying partner) gave me free rein of his cellar while he went on hols skiing :oops: I thought all the bottles with cobwebs on were the ones he didn't like, so I drank them!!, I've never seen snowburn fade so rapidly after he got back:lol::lol:

Could only happen to you Doug :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Scott

couple of years ago when I was working up in Central Highlands, the customer that I was working for ( an ex pat from Kendal and an old rugbbying partner) gave me free rein of his cellar while he went on hols skiing :oops: I thought all the bottles with cobwebs on were the ones he didn't like, so I drank them!!, I've never seen snowburn fade so rapidly after he got back:lol::lol:

:yikes::yikes::yikes:

My father in law ~(to be) has an extensive wine cellar that he keeps under lock and key. One day ill help him drink some of it! He is a bit of a wine buff and he has a few bob too so can afford to buy the nice stuff. For me im just a peasant when it comes to wine. Although we keep a lot of it here i just like what i like!

D

doug boardley

.... after calling me a "fatherless son" he looked round the croft outhouses and was gobsmacked at how the bastille floors and trav walls looked so decided we "should have a tipple", well:yikes::yikes: I don't touch whisky (ever since I made a right pig of myself on my 21st), but he assured me that malt whisky was far nicer than the blended stuff you get in pubs. So we started.... we did (his wife was counting) 21 "tipples" saluting long lost friends and anything else we could think of! It transpired in the morning that these malts where collectable and started at £85 a bottle:yikes:and that was the cheapest!!, I'd like to think that this is where the story ends... but no! halfway through the night I got up bursting for a pee and couldn't find the light switch cos i got confused in the ensuite corridor...it was such a nice carpet too:oops:

S

Stewart

Jack n ice:thumbsup:

S

Scott

Never mind all that wine Scottley, is that the French fruit syrup stuff I spy on the shelf below.......I love it!

Pebbs

Oui! Well spotted Lynn it is indeed Tesseire. Freshly delivered from France last week when Anna (Other half) returned. She doesnt drink hot drinks of any variety so just has that stuff. It is nice, but i prefer the wine above all of those shelves. They are my babies...well some of them.

Attachments

• DSC01878 (900x1200).jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 20

Reply to what's your tonight's tipple then ?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hi, I need to silcone a few places in my recently refitted downstairs loo but I'm unsure what...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Folks. I'm going to post a few pictures & would like to hear some feedback from...
Replies
Views
What are electric cleaning brushes? . Powered by electricity, it can scrub anywhere in your...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
what's your tonight's tipple then ??
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.