Discuss When is a phone case, not a phone case? When it’s a ......... in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Oh damm I just bought an Otterbox for my phone.

Seriously, you now what kids are like, they would work out how to electrocute their Parents in 2 seconds.

Has anyone zapped themselves with the electric tennis racket (fly swatter) from the pound shop?
175108_2.jpg

They really hurt, and thats just 2 aa batteries.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to When is a phone case, not a phone case? When it’s a ......... in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling Don’t listen to that idiot...
Replies
Views
Most tutorials suggest 'pushing firmly'. How do you know how firmly, and how can you ensure that...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have to lift a section of floor in the kitchen and would like to replace with the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I had a small kitchen extension built a couple of years ago. The new sand and cement screed...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB