Discuss Where are we all at it this week then ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

i will be picking -up a new lad tomorrow and heading for Gloucestershire ,we will be http://www.pacelite.co.uk/downloads/Application-Notes.pdf an outdoor swimming pool , in a castle for a record producer, we are staying in a hotel near by then polishing it all over , and yesterday i had another enquiry for the same stuff in Dorset :sofahide: lol what you men/women -up to then ???:hurray:

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

whats happened to the chav?.... I am in brum from Tuesday working with a team of tillers hopefully can be the start of a good long term employment ;)
He is still working with me But guess what ? he is in court from tomorrow all week, so when he gets back he will have to fight for his job lol as i will see how this guy is ( his fault for letting another guy -in )....... :)

Reply to Where are we all at it this week then ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Well we had a great day with Craig Bragdy in North wales yesterday , where we were the guests of...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
D
We will be back to the school, to carrie on :thumbsup: where you guys working and what are you...
Replies
Views
D
I'am at home today, but working in glostershire the rest of the week , on a pool renovation ...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
D
he is claiming over £200,000 in all, That is so made-up for a swimming pool re-lining ! anyway...
Replies
Views
D
i was on holiday for ten days, and just-up the road from our hotel there was a hotel under...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB