Discuss Where are we all at it this week then ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
i will be picking -up a new lad tomorrow and heading for Gloucestershire ,we will be http://www.pacelite.co.uk/downloads/Application-Notes.pdf an outdoor swimming pool , in a castle for a record producer, we are staying in a hotel near by then polishing it all over , and yesterday i had another enquiry for the same stuff in Dorset :sofahide: lol what you men/women -up to then ???:hurray:

between you and deano working in Gloucester, nicking my work I don't stand a chance....lol

been to a hospital appointment today about my gammy knees, after a quite couple of weeks im now piled out till after easter, floor to do tomoz and wed, with the dreaded black grout, then start a big bathroom that the customer insisted he prepped to save money....so that could be interesting..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Where are we all at it this week then ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Well we had a great day with Craig Bragdy in North wales yesterday , where we were the guests of...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
D
We will be back to the school, to carrie on :thumbsup: where you guys working and what are you...
Replies
Views
D
I'am at home today, but working in glostershire the rest of the week , on a pool renovation ...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
D
he is claiming over £200,000 in all, That is so made-up for a swimming pool re-lining ! anyway...
Replies
Views
D
i was on holiday for ten days, and just-up the road from our hotel there was a hotel under...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB