Search the forum,

Discuss Where are you doing your tiling courses and how is it going?! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to Where are you doing your tiling courses and how is it going?! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it comes to transforming your living space, few changes can make as dramatic an impact as new flooring...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the Brilliant Tiling Advice Provided and Peer-Reviewed via 1000’s of Tilers Discussion Thread How do you know Tiling Advice is Trusted? When its peer reviewed and treated scientifically...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views

Advertisement