Discuss Where to buy tile adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DarkyUK

I dont know tile giants web/retail prices Andy but dont fall into the trap of buying a cheap brand. Its only a wetroom so you will only need one bag. Mapei is cheaper than Bal and is quality.

Hi faithhealer,

This is also for the bedroom floor so looking at about 20m2? I have seen some posts on here about Nicobond, I can get that about 25% cheaper than Mapei based on Tile Giant's online prices. I'm assuming Tile Giant charge the same price in store? Probably looking at about 15bags to get started......

Andy

D

DarkyUK

with a decent floor you will get around 3 to 4 metres per bag darky.

if your doing undefloor heating also i would suggest self levelling over the wires 1st with a flexi latex based slc before you use adhesive

Hi Kilty,

Yeah, I am considering the same thing with SLC, especially for the main rooms although with the wet room I'm concerned about the gradient being messed up witht he SLC.

Andy

Reply to Where to buy tile adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
D
When purchasing your tile adhesives, do you buy on price alone or do you buy on what you know...
Replies
Views
S
D
Hi all. I have looked around for a good tile adhesive to do my bathroom and prices vary...
Replies
Views
dotto
D
N
Im about to do my forst tiling job for a while. Its for my girlfriends mum and its a kitchen...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Hi there, I currently use Topps for all my supplies. But I went into my local Al Murad store the...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Where to buy tile adhesive
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.