UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Where to buy tile hand display boards? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi guys,

I'm looking to get some hand display boards. Either in coloured mdf or perspex. (need black or white, not sure yet) Also they need to have the carry handle cut out like the boards you find in all tile showrooms.

Does anyone know where I can get them? any ideas on the cost?

Cheers

Monkey

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Your supplier might be able to help. But if it's a certain range, give the manufacturers a call they should be able to sell you some like they do the shops (the probably give them away to the shops to be fair).

Failing that, make some. Spend a day doing the few popular ranges you fit a lot of and it should pay off when you look all professional with customers.

D

Discount Tile Supplies

There normally 2-3£ each +vat per board depending on size. Olympic should help u out, but they can take more than 2 days!. Normal need to order a couple of hundred boards for them to make and you have to pay up front. I would go in to ur local shop and see what you can buy from them. If you make them ourself be careful what u paint them with as hot glue and silicone can be fussy what it adheres to.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Where to buy tile hand display boards? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
I started removing the tiles in my bathroom today and the majority of the plaster has come off...
Replies
Views
Tikkaaa
T
Hello I need to rip out and refit my bathroom, including retiling a bath area which will have a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.