Discuss Where we all working this week ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

steve187

Bri some pictures of your fine bit of brick laying would be good,

me I am still off after having the cataract operation, getting a bit bored at home really, feel fine to work but don't want to get an infection in the eye. been watching '24' again that Jack Bauer is so unlucky everything that could happen to him does.

By the way had my operation done in Grantham hospital, what a good hospital compared to lincoln.

all the best to everyone working this week

G

Gazzer

Well i should have been in Wolverhampton tiling a floor but when I got there the so called flat floor had a 12mm dip across the width, The 600 x 300 tiles were actually 700 x450 so levelled up and headed to West Bromwich to catch up with a commercial job. Day turned out ok in the end.
Builder for a floor I am booked in for on Thursday called to say client had changed her mind about the tiles she had already bought so that will be delayed but then another builder has a 150 meter floor in Coventry for me in 3 weeks time.
Ups and downs of the tiling trade.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Started bathroom in Harrogate. Seems too good to remove. Floor tiles straight onto chipboard. 4 hours to get up! Wall tiles done with notched trowel, could have removed them with a shovel.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1380581278.968451.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 38
M

Mr Tiler

Started bathroom in Harrogate. Seems too good to remove. Floor tiles straight onto chipboard. 4 hours to get up! Wall tiles done with notched trowel, could have removed them with a shovel.

Why they having that ripped out mate looks ok to me?... why is it bad that the wall tiles were done with a notched trowel? Did the tiles not take to the adhesive propperly?

Reply to Where we all working this week ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, as a novice, I need some advice. Our landscapers have been doing a fantastic job so far...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB