Discuss Where we all working this week ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Why they having that ripped out mate looks ok to me?... why is it bad that the wall tiles were done with a notched trowel? Did the tiles not take to the adhesive propperly?
Thanks, I was meaning that the floor tiles were fitted all wrong and took some getting up and the wall tiles were done right and came off easily. Just goes to show.
as for the bathroom I think it looks better now than when it will be finished. This is the spec to what is going to be fitted. Black sparkly mermaid board in the shower, white tiles on the floor, leopard striped vanity unit and various coloured walls . The customer is an lady in her late 70's.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Started bathroom in Harrogate. Seems too good to remove. Floor tiles straight onto chipboard. 4 hours to get up! Wall tiles done with notched trowel, could have removed them with a shovel.

Today's update on progress

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1380653828.952915.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 36
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Where we all working this week ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, as a novice, I need some advice. Our landscapers have been doing a fantastic job so far...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB