Discuss Which Adhesive in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jond500

Hi All,

I'm currently re doing my bathroom, have the tiles (500x200 Ceramic) a new pro tiles saw (Vitrex) and will be tiling onto Hardibacker, unskimmed plasterboard and skimmed plaster treated with Mapei primer.

I'm only a DIY'er but can you please recommend an adhesive for tiling onto the above, preferably Mapei from Screwfix as they are local, Topps stuff seems very very expensive and from the time I have spent on here reading and taking the advice thought I would ask :)

Ideally I would like an adhesive that gives me decent working time as I won't be fast but happy to prep and cut and mix smaller batches of addy. The Mapei seems much cheaper and seems to be the choice of the pro's.

I do also have a 300x300mm mosaic to fix first so need an addy for that to.

Cheers for the help.

Jon.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Which Adhesive in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Friendly
I'm going to be installing Marmox multi boards, on two (internal walls) I'll use 4mm, just so I...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently prepping a shower for tiling. One wall has been built out for the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB