Discuss Which Fast Set Flexible White Adhesive? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

nybor62

TF
rotherham
have you had any other quotes , if not i suggest you get one form a pro tiler , i dont like the sound of this , are you tiling on tiles ,and he wants that much addy to build the floor up , would luv to know what is method of fixing is going to be
were are you based , im sure we will have a member on here who is near you
may save you alot of heart ache , my experience with builders is, they dont make good tilers , and in most cases not even good builders
good luck hope all goes well

just noticed your from brentwood

Reply to Which Fast Set Flexible White Adhesive? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, Will I be setting myself up to fail if I use the Dunlop CF-03 Flexible Fast Set Tile...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
10 minutes ago Add bookmark #1 Which mapei adhesive ( it's convenient for me to buy this...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Which Fast Set Flexible White Adhesive?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond