UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss which smartphone? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Get the iPhone 4s when it comes out in a week or two.. ive just ordered mine. Missus will prob get my 4

i have a blackberry for work too.... blackberry kicks the 4's *** as an actual phone.. totally destroys the iPhone.... but the iPhone is such a cool toy, just reeeallly bad to make calls on:mad2:!

go figure!

What's wrong with it for making calls? I've got the old 3 and have no issues with it, and I thought the problems with the 4 were all sorted now?

D

davemul

What's wrong with it for making calls? I've got the old 3 and have no issues with it, and I thought the problems with the 4 were all sorted now?

I find iphones are pony to use as a phone... i had the 3g, 3gs and now the 4... They ALWAYS let me down when I need them! but I still buy them!

GREAT toy! Great apps etc... 32gig hold loads of films/music

I can also control all my music around the house

Love it

just a RUBBISH phone!

Its a pain carrying two phones about though!

C

Colour Republic

i'd need to pay more than £21 a month to get a decent amount of calls on the iphone 3 . atm i've got a sim only contract which is £10 a month, 300 mins, unlimited texts and unlimited o2 to 02 calls. i may keep the sim deal and buy a new phone to go with it

I know you say you're not a gadget freak and you don't need much data but until the real smartphones came out like the blackberrys and iPhones then i never used the internet on them as they were a pain in the arse but once you have a quick web browser on your phone you'll find you'll use it all the time for business. Mine gets used at least 4 or 5 times a day if i'm on site, getting numbers, making orders, showing clients options...

I know you're on a cheap deal now and don't want to go overboard but even if you spent £40 a month you'd see that money back with productivity in your business 10 fold. I spend £70 a month on my phone deal and even though that is quite a lot of money as far a traiffs go it is still a bargin with what it allows me to do and in the end it saves me money without a doubt.

M

Mike

I know you say you're not a gadget freak and you don't need much data but until the real smartphones came out like the blackberrys and iPhones then i never used the internet on them as they were a pain in the arse but once you have a quick web browser on your phone you'll find you'll use it all the time for business. Mine gets used at least 4 or 5 times a day if i'm on site, getting numbers, making orders, showing clients options...

I know you're on a cheap deal now and don't want to go overboard but even if you spent £40 a month you'd see that money back with productivity in your business 10 fold. I spend £70 a month on my phone deal and even though that is quite a lot of money as far a traiffs go it is still a bargin with what it allows me to do and in the end it saves me money without a doubt.
i understand where you're coming from cr, looking at the deals on here it looks like i'll have to up my budget/tariff, i'll phone o2 tomorrow to see if they'll offer me a better deal than what's on the net. i don't really want to change network

S

Stewart

i understand where you're coming from cr, looking at the deals on here it looks like i'll have to up my budget/tariff, i'll phone o2 tomorrow to see if they'll offer me a better deal than what's on the net. i don't really want to change network

After nine months with O2, you can reduce your contract if you wish to the next lower tariff and you can do this every month until you are on their minimum tariff. Just a tip if you think you find your not using all your minutes.

Created on iPhone.....

Reply to which smartphone? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I'm doing a total refit of my bathroom, including the floor which is water damaged...
Replies
Views
G
I'm a DIY'er refitting a bathroom and en-suite and with 2 showers to tank/waterproof. One I...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice, I'm planning to tile the hall floor of my 1st floor flat (approx...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
which smartphone?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.