UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss which smartphone? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike

After nine months with O2, you can reduce your contract if you wish to the next lower tariff and you can do this every month until you are on their minimum tariff. Just a tip if you think you find your not using all your minutes.

Created on iPhone.....
cheers stew, i find the free o2 to o2 calls handy as the wife and most of my family and friends are o2 but i've not seen that deal advetised on any phone deals :thumbsdown:

M

Mike

Ring o2 and say you will go to another network if they cant sort you a deal out..This normally works. :thumbsup:
i did that a few years ago when i was a heavy user and it worked, i got a real good deal off them. i tried it again on my last renewal and they just said no problem ... bye. i said hang on don't be hasty and they said it was because i was now a light user so i just got a sim only deal. i just seen a samsung wave in carphone werehouse for 110 quid payg so i'll phone o2 to check my sim will work in it and get a data bolt -on. cheers everyone, i'll let you know if it works later

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to which smartphone? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I'm doing a total refit of my bathroom, including the floor which is water damaged...
Replies
Views
G
I'm a DIY'er refitting a bathroom and en-suite and with 2 showers to tank/waterproof. One I...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice, I'm planning to tile the hall floor of my 1st floor flat (approx...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
which smartphone?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.