Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Which tile cutter? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mark Moss

OK Lads (and lasses), Im a plumber who does all the tiling on the bathrooms i fit. I currently have a Rubi TS30 and a cheap £35 electric cutter. I have made do with these on my jobs (dont do a huge amount of bathrooms), but i could do with a cutter that is suitable for all types of tile (porcelain, ceramic ect..) big and small. I would like to buy the best, but that is not possible and it wouldnt get used that often......so in your professional opinion what cutter (electric or manual) would you recommend if i had a small budget of £150 to £200.

Reply to Which tile cutter? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Welcome to the Which Tile Cutter is Best? Thread I'm tidying up the forum a little bit, and in...
Replies
Views
hello new here but wished i had found and asked before screed and ufh down but here goes. We...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, After some advice. I don't do loads of tiling but do a few bathrooms here and there...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Which tile cutter?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%