Discuss White Adhesive Under Dark Mosaics in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

32alan

I understand what your saying Chris, but all advice points to using a dry mix and not ready mix, as I've spent a fortune on the tiles, I don't care about the guarantee just want it to work. If it fails due to the ready mix I bet I would have a real problem getting dunlop to agree to anything. I feel that the advice I have received on here is the best I can get and feel confident in applying it. However you would think that Dunlop must have looked into there ready mix and waterproofing system, wonder if they know that the addy wont go off from ready mix. I'm not going to take the chance.

Thanks for your input.

32alan

No problem Dave, once I'm finish will get some up, but will be some time as I wont be able to touch the bathroom for a few weeks due to work :mad2:

However this will leave plenty of time for the shower to dry. Wifes not to happy, but hay, she can have a go if she wants.:thumbsdown: But then not sure if I want her to. I think she was the one who might have done the tiling in 'How about this.........' post from Mistral. :yikes:

Reply to White Adhesive Under Dark Mosaics in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
I have dark brown tiles and brown grout in a shower (never again) that never looks clean. there...
Replies
Views
Lizmetal
L

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
White Adhesive Under Dark Mosaics
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.