Discuss white bal grout turning yellow in patches in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jeff the tiler

Guys,guys,guys,. Look the the main reason for using powedered adhesive is it dries out quicker generally. Nothing wrong with tubbed adhesive but generally used less as these days are heavier due to size, and the tubbed "non slip" adhesive has no real benefit.

One thing I do miss though is the free empty buckets!!

Let's get it back to reality there is different adhesives for whatever job you are doing and it's down to personal preference all I can say what ever we are using now is far better than the sand and cement days!!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to white bal grout turning yellow in patches in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m hoping someone can help. in June 18 we had some tiles fitted to the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
Looking for some adhesive advice... DIY bathroom job, 600 x 600 porcelain tiles 26kg per sq...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Hi Guys, Newbie posting for the first time here, but have enjoyed reading all your helpful...
Replies
Views
Hello I have tiled a kitchen using marble arch grey metro tiles (the are more greenthan grey) iv...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB