Currently reading:
White (or not quite..) polished porcelain - what grout colour?

Discuss White (or not quite..) polished porcelain - what grout colour? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jill Douglas

Hi all

We're redoing our ensuite bathroom (no natural light) using TileHQ (great service from them, by the way) white polished porcelain 300x600 tiles on the wall and tilesporcelain (not such great service...) black quartz 300x300 tiles on the floor, with black quartz mosaic tiles in the wetroom area. Our tiler is very keen on using grey grout for the floor (he thinks black grout looks washed out very quickly) and is also suggesting grey grout on the walls with the polished porcelain. Does anyone have any photos of these combinations? Also he uses Bal grout and the only options seem to be white (which is whiter than the tile) or Ivory (which is darker). I'm really looking for a seamless look and wanted exactly the same grout colour (off-white). Any suggestions as to a good match?

Thanks for any help any of you can give.

Jill

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to White (or not quite..) polished porcelain - what grout colour? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Our tiler has done a really amazing job with our kitchen flooring, but has used a...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views

UK Tiling Forum Trending

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.