• Thread starter Diamond Pool Finishers
  • Start date
  • Replies 40
  • Views 3K
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss Who else has had Man-flu !! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

love it G , my mrs has gone down with it now !! after giveing me hell, i'am feeling much better now
but how would we know if it was pig-flu or bird-flu thats what you have G (sorry could not resist that )

I can't argue with that.. :lol:

Haha.. :lol: my flu must be the bird of paradise flu then, exotic to the extreme.... thanks Dave... takes one to recognize one... :lol:

A

Alberta Stone

i might even go for the jab next year
Avoid the shot like the plague that it is.
They do nothing to prevent viral infection as the real virus mutates constantly.
They just make money for big pharma interests and compromise your immune system so that you will be more likely to get ill in the future.

Regular intake of vitamin D3 ( a good one, not the cheapo brands) will do wonders for keeping the immune system strong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Who else has had Man-flu !! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Who else has had Man-flu !!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.