Discuss Who is busy? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

I am quiet since last week, i had a nice start to year for a couple of weeks but then fell away.
I have 8 jobs in book with first for a monday start i hope, i have worked half a day this week and one and a half last week so better than nothing but i don't mind, i can honestly see a rush coming as i am in with another shop with high hopes there.
Tiling seems very quiet in Ireland so fingers crossed my contacts kick in with style.
Dom what Joe are you suggesting there in your post? lol. Tell me i'm curious as you know i know a joe close to you.lol

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
I had an enquiry via text this evening? WTF cant they pick up the phone?

Anyone else had that happen? I guess i should ring them back but you know im really reluctant to call them if they can be arsed to call me first. They need me more than i need them, although i do need some cash :/

they normaly do that to cancle the job!

Reply to Who is busy? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, We had an outdoor limestone patio laid at the start of June (finished circa 07/06/24)...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Who is busy?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.