Discuss Who wants a laugh... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

stusgsx

Would you tile this? Tap it with a hammer and it goes straight through and turns to dust and check out the cracks by the door! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383058932.383910.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383058945.936119.jpg

Think I will be having an early day today

S

stusgsx

The customer got home from hol today and left me a voicemail asking why there were now holes in the floor lol. He had spoken with the builder and builder of course said its fine as its been walked on for this long with no probs...SIGH
Also said its just a dusty crust on top and that they will PVA it and that will sort it! I'm yet to call them back!

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
someone will do it, and not give a hoot...

good on you for sticking to your standers, I had a similar situation a couple of months ago, floor looked like your floor, told them I wouldn't tile it till the builder came back and put it right, need less to say I never heard from them again, as long as there are cowboy tradesmen out there, and customer that don't give a toss, its just going to keep happening...:thumbsdown:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Who wants a laugh... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB