Discuss who's going the stone show in march? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
You will find me on the Tilers Forum Stand in a little corner showing our wares... All day everyday.

If anyone is available on the 16th then I can stay a bit longer (in fact all night!) because I have booked the hotel room.

But on the 15th I have to collect my 1year old from nursery at 6pm so wont be able to stay beyond the 4pm.

I will be buying the coffees!

We'll hopefully have a coffee machine on the stand R. ;) Got nowt else to bring so why not. lol

D

Deleted member 1779

connected-graphics_1081504a.jpg

Is this the PG Tips model?

Reply to who's going the stone show in march? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

T
Mods - if you can move this to a better place - please feel free - Not sure where it should go...
Replies
Views
T
E
10th UK Natural Stone Returns to ExCeL, London The showcase event for the UK stone industry...
Replies
Views
I
Firstly can I say a massive thanks to Ray and Gary (and a few others whose names I don't know!)...
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T
J
Dear Tilers, I'm desperate for some advice from someone who may have made the same mistake I...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I'm pleased to announce that tilersforums.com will be exhibiting at The Natural...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
who's going the stone show in march?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.