Discuss Whos had an afternoon worse than mine? LOL (Funni stories welcome!) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike

Well i went round to my local curry house to collect a dozen big buckets that once held chip oil curry sauce etc so I've just spent the past two hours retching at the stink of rancid chip oil as i scrubbed them out in my bath!! Anyhoo, I've now got a fresh stack of clean mixing buckets:hurray: Can anyone beat that for a doozie of a stinking afternoon?:lol:
i can beat that. i'm not feeling too good this avo and whilst reading your post i felt the urge to break wind, how wrong i was :yikes::yikes::yikes:emergency dash to the bathroom and another shower. i also had to wash my boxers in the shower too:mad2:

Eh i didnt pour gallons of oil down the pipes Alan! and maybe you'd like to share your method for blasting inside an empty bucket with an industrial strength power washer without A. blasting it back into your own face and B. sending it flying twenty feet in any given direction with the force of the water? lol

I can't say that I've ever done it so have no fixed method, I'm sure we could come up with one though, like wedge the bucket, stand well back and kiss your curry goodbye, gotta be better than going into your own pipes.

Reply to Whos had an afternoon worse than mine? LOL (Funni stories welcome!) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Whos had an afternoon worse than mine? LOL (Funni stories welcome!)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.