Discuss Whos had an afternoon worse than mine? LOL (Funni stories welcome!) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
I have a funny story that happend a couple of months ago, I arrived at a mid terraced house to do a little job, I got there and the lady let me in etc and I brought some gear in with me and then went back to the van for more stuff. I went back in and noticed the lady had a friend round who looked a bit shocked to see me, I walked in and said hello and carried my stuff up the stairs.

When I got half way up something didn't feel right, I thought this landing looks a bit different and then it hit me, I was in the wrong house!!
I'd brazenly walked into next door by accident, I thought damn the next few seconds are gonna be interesting, I turned round and went back down to be greeted by the lady who asked "who the hell are you?" with a worried and disbelieving look in her face.
I explained what had happend and that I was working next door but stumbeld in here by accident "they all look the same, they all look the same" I said!

I went back next door and a few seconds later she came round and had a word with my customer, it turns out they are good friends and in the end we all had a good giggle about it but, boy did I feel an idiot!

Reply to Whos had an afternoon worse than mine? LOL (Funni stories welcome!) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Whos had an afternoon worse than mine? LOL (Funni stories welcome!)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.