Discuss Who's working and who's not in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

m3fitter

Snap with that Flu thing !!
2015 Very strange year indeed. Developers have been busy building in 2014, tenders coming out of my ears and I'm getting them quickly. there's never been this much noise in January
on that note I have positions available and company van for the right person
permanent or week to week basis, here's some of the large ones and the areas they are in. No CSCS required
10 houses in Pangbourne Berkshire
16 Flats in Hertfordshire
180 metre floor and 2 Carrara bathrooms in Holland Pk W14
200 metre limestone floor Maidenhead
2 x 7 Bed Houses in Beaconsfield
1 x 6 bed House Bagshot

contact me for more details
[email protected]
www.ascottiling.co.uk

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Who's working and who's not in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB