Discuss Why bother with slc in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rich

The job Im on now I tiled the wetroom with slate from ebay, she went and looked in tile giant and fell in love with the slate, thinking she was clever went and "got the same thing for half the price" on ebay and then couldnt work out why it looked rubbish, had no colour to it like the tile giant stuff and were different sizes :lol:

Then to make up for the total lack of colour she went and bought some dirty great fire red ceramics to tile in as a border with this 300x300 slate, Im going to stick some pics up of it in the next week or so as it looks horrid!!

This was all tiled over slc as it was over ufh but didnt make the tiling any easier, to make things even better she didnt order extra tiles to save money :mad2:

Reply to Why bother with slc in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm not sure if I'm in the right place at all with this, but here goes..... I'm...
Replies
Views
hi, i am a virtually retired tiler (58), legs back hips etc etc. a friend carpenter (65) has...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all. First time poster here so thanks in advance for any help you can give and apologies if...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Why bother with slc
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.