Discuss Why does this dijon limestone look so strange?! in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Does this dijon limestone look strange?
I've just had a pallet of dijon delivered. I had previously received a sample. It looks nothing like my current dijon floor or the sample. It looks to me like a completely different stone. I can't put this down so I'm going to have to return it which is going to be a headache, but please tell me I'm not going crazy here...
Sample in front and what I've been sent behind.
IMG_20210618_191144.jpg

IMG_20210618_201634.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Why does this dijon limestone look so strange?! in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

After some advice please..... We have approx. 50sq m of Dijon limestone 600 x 90 x15mm and also...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post. I’m currently doing a job on my house where we’ve moved the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views

USA Tile Forum Popular

America Tile Advice Trending

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB