UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Why i should never work wiv TJ again! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wivers

Some of you lads will remember TJ... some of you will find it hard to forget him!

TJ is a very good mate of mine and has been helping me out on a few jobs recently as his work has dried up a bit.

When we work together we get the job done very well and very quickly. The only downside to working together is that we are like a couple of silly school kids at play time!!

Mooning, name calling, making up silly words to all the songs on the radio and many more pathetic antics that only men with mental age of 7 would find funny.... like us.

Well today was no different. The customer kept coming in the bathroom to ask if we wanted anything to drink. Every time she left the room one of us would moon the other or just start tiling wiv our trousers round our ankles.

On about the third time of leaving the room, which by the way has no door on it, TJ went one over the top and thought he would sit on the toilet wiv his pants down and pretend to have a crap.

Now ths was very funny and i must admit i was laughing athis childish behaviour until he said the words "oh no" in a very serious maner.

What i have not told you is that TJ had been having bad belly rumbles all morning and had been complaining about needing a number 2.

Now sitting on the toilet had mad his bowel think it was tme to let loose!!

Before i could ask what was wrong i found out as a splosh sound echoed around the room like someone had dropped a large boulder into the ocean!

First i was in shock, but then i see the panic on TJ's face and i nearly wet myself laughing.

"Stop f&**in laughing and find me some tissue it aint bloody funny!" he said

How could i possibley find him anything as i was laying on my back in the bathroom crippled with laughter.

"stop it, quick make sure she aint coming and get some tissue"

I managed to pull myself up and sneak to the kitchen to grab some kitchen roll.

I got back and gave it to the relived TJ who cleaned up and went to flush the chain.......... which came off in his hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i began to panic. A quick check comfirmed that the toilet was off!!!

I had to keep gaurd whilst TJ filled up 4 buckets of water from the kitchen to try to and wash the beast away, which luckily we did.

Just hope Mr Brown doesn't try and make a comeback tonight at some stage!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Why i should never work wiv TJ again! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.